Startup Macedonia is looking for a versatile and skillful Project Manager who will help us with the development of a new ecosystem-wide startup platform. The platform is being built with the partnership of multiple organizations, experts and donor.
- This is a paid employment for 2 years, with an option to extend the contract further.
- You will work with Startup Macedonia’s board, external consultants and experts, as well as connect with the Macedonian startup ecosystem on daily basis.
- You will manage the project’s development and see that deadlines are reached on time.
- You will work on improving Startup Macedonia’s brand and its network of local and international partners.
- This includes event organizing, content creation & promotion of the organization and the ecosystem on social and other digital channels.
What we offer:
- Paid employment for two years.
- Open access to the entire ecosystem. You’ll work with startups, experts, consultants, startup organizations, funds, investors, government and donors on daily basis.
- You’ll be paving the way for a better and more structured ecosystem.
- You’ll learn a lot… we all have and continue to do so.
- You need to know something about startups.
- You are dedicated, communicative, open-minded and tech-savvy.
- You have experience, or some knowledge, in project management.
- You are ready to go the extra mile in order to do a great job.
- You are responsible and you respect deadlines. No exceptions.
- Are comfortable in writing and communicating in English.
- You have some digital marketing experience or are interested to expand your skillset.
Feel free to contact us with further questions. We are expecting CVs and cover letters at startupmacedonia (AT) gmail (.) com by 1st of February 2019.